- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
Holiday Savings Club
Save all year round for your holiday shopping. It is easy with automatic transfers into your Holiday Savings Club Account. With a little each month, you will be surprised at how much you have saved.
See important Account Disclosure Information below.*
Minimum Opening Deposit
Monthly Service Charge*
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
How This Account Works
- Requires monthly automatic transfers to your Holiday Club account from your related F&M Bank account.
- Minimum Transfer as low as $20.
- Your funds and the interest accrued in your Holiday Club account will be credited to your related deposit account on the last day of October.
- No partial withdrawals are permitted from a Holiday Club account.
- A fee of $20 will be charged for any account closed prior to the end of October.
Holiday Club. This account is available to Consumer Customers and requires a $20 minimum opening deposit. It authorizes monthly automatic transfers from other F&M Bank accounts to this account and the minimum transfer is $20. Interest and final distribution of your Holiday Club is credited to your related deposit account on the last day of October. The account will be renewed November 1 for the following year unless you tell us prior to the renewal date. No partial withdrawals are permitted from a Holiday Club account. If you close your account prior to maturity, no interest will be earned. A fee of $20 will be charged for any account closed prior to the end of October.
Visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
*Account Disclosure Information
Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II which you received at account opening.
This information is effective 8/1/14 and subject to change anytime without notice.