Manage balances, make payments, and so much more with one solution. We bring efficiency to how your business banks.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for F&M Bank business customers1
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history (up to 3 months of transactions)
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Place stop payments and download transactions
- Download transactions to QuickBooks®, Microsoft Excel®, and more
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Highly secure with multi-factor authentication and SSL protocol with 128-bit encryption
- Customizable dashboard within online banking
- Set access limits and user rights within your company
- Select certain employees to initiate wire transfers or ACH payments
- Set dollar limits for individual users of ACH and transfers
- Works on all compatible browsers
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- $9.95 per month; excess activity fee of $0.50 for each payment in excess of 20 per month2
- Requires enrollment in Online Banking for Business
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Bill Pay Guide
Ready to streamline your payments? Take a look at our Bill Pay user guide.
- Fast, free, and secure service for business customers enrolled in online banking3
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile Banking Enrollment
There are two easy ways to enroll in mobile banking:
- Enroll within Online Banking for Business by clicking on the Options Tab then the Mobile Settings Tab.
- You can also enroll through our Easy Mobile Banking site with your mobile device. Once on the Mobile Banking site, log in and then follow the quick and easy sign-up steps!
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:3
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at F&M Bank.”
Mobile Deposit Enrollment
Once you have signed up for Online Banking, enrolled in Easy Mobile Banking, and have downloaded the EZ Smartphone App, click here to access the Enrollment Form & Agreement for our Easy Mobile Check Deposit program.
Review the entire Enrollment Form & Agreement as there are eligibility requirements, limitations to the type, amount, and volume of checks that can be deposited, and depending upon the account type, a fee of $0.50 for each deposit made may apply.
Complete and sign the Enrollment Form. Retain the Agreement for your records.
Return the completed Enrollment Form to the Bank – either by dropping it off at a branch, sending it back by mail to F&M Bank / PO Box 3000 / Lodi CA 95241, or by faxing it to 209-367-2347.
You text us and we will text you back. It's free!3
- Bal = Get balances for all of your accounts
- Hist = Get recent transactions for all of your accounts
- Bal + Mobile Short Name = Get the balance on one of your accounts
- Hist + Mobile Short Name = Get the recent transactions on one of your accounts
- Help = See a list of all commands
- Stop = Cancel your F&M Bank Easy Text Banking
Enroll for Easy Text Banking from within Online Banking by clicking on the Options Tab then the Text Mobile Settings Tab.
Keep your business accounts on track. Sign up for convenient Email and Login Alerts4 today! Choose from a wide range of alerts, activate the ones you want and customize them to meet your business needs.
We can automatically send you an Email Alert when:
- Your account reaches a specific low or high balance (you determine the amounts)
- A bill payment is made with additional Bill Pay4 service
- And much more!
When you login to Online Banking for Business,4 helpful Login Alert messages can be waiting for you when:
- A specific item clears
- You have insufficient funds
- And much more!
Sign Up is Easy
After you login to Online Banking for Business, click on the Options tab, then Alerts. Next, set up when you want to receive an alert (i.e. Low Balance), and how you want to receive the alert (i.e. Email Message).
- Have access to business account statements anytime, anywhere with an internet connection
- Free with any business account
- Receive automatic email notifications when a new electronic statement is available for view
- Enhanced security; eliminates a paper trail of important details for circulating
- Increased organization; prevents the stockpiling of paper records
- Available quicker; no waiting on the mail or digging through records for a previous statement
- More environmentally friendly than paper statements
- Easily view, print, save, and archive
1To use Online Banking for Business a fee may be charged, and web access is required. Fees may apply for our optional Bill Pay service, Stop Payments, Wire Transfers, ACH availability and activity; and use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
2Depending upon the account type, there may be a monthly service charge of $9.95. If applicable, there is also an excess activity fee of $0.50 for each payment in excess of 20 per month. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II, for a complete list of fees and charges that may apply.To use Bill Pay, you must also have our Online Banking for Business service for which there may be a fee, and web access is required.
3To use Easy Mobile Banking, Easy Text Banking and our Smart Phone Apps, you must also have our Online Banking for Business service for which there may be a fee, and web access is required on your cell phone or mobile device. Check with your mobile carrier about fees they may charge you for internet access, text messaging or other related services.
4To use Email and Login Alerts, you must also have our Online Banking for Business service for which there may be a fee, and web access is required. Fees may apply for our Optional Bill Pay Service, Stop Payments, use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges for a complete list of fees and charges that may apply.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.