Make the most of your hard-earned money with tiered interest. The more you save, the more you earn.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Checking Writing
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing
- Avoid the $10 monthly service charge by maintaining one of the following:1
- 6 free withdrawals per month; a $10 fee will be charged for each withdrawal of any type that exceeds six (6) during each statement cycle
- Free online and mobile banking services, including2:
- Free bill pay
- Free mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- Government Agencies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Sole Proprietorships
This account is available to corporations, government agencies, non-profit organizations, partnerships and sole proprietorships. The minimum opening deposit requirement for Consumer Customer accounts is $1,000. The minimum opening deposit requirement for business accounts is $2,500. The monthly service charge of $10 will be waived when a $2,500 Minimum Daily Balance, a $10,000 Average Daily Balance at the end of your cycle period or a $15,000 combined Average Daily Balance at the end of your cycle period with your linked Savings, Checking or Time Deposit is maintained in the account during the statement cycle period. A $10 fee will be charged for each withdrawal of any type that exceeds six (6) during each statement cycle. Interest compounds monthly and is credited on the monthly statement cycle date. An Automated Teller Machine/Point-of-Sale Card is available for Consumer Customer and Sole Proprietorship accounts only. Other fees and charges may apply and may reduce earnings.
1Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply.
2Ask your banker for information on the terms and conditions of these services.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.