There are many factors that contribute to a smoothly run business — including money. Manage to free up time, money, and resources while sustaining a seamless incoming funds process.
At F&M Bank, we offer a suite of receivable solutions to assure that your money is flowing in as it should be without requiring extra work from you.
To learn more or to sign your business up for these time-saving solutions today, call one of our branches or send us a quick inquiry, and one of our knowledgeable Treasury Management Professionals will be in contact with you shortly.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)1
Close the loop between what's owed to you and what's in your account. This convenient tool allows you to easily create ACH files to collect recurring fees owed to your business, such as membership dues, HOA dues, and monthly billings.
Once completed, a convenient notification is sent. All transactions can also be tracked at any time using eServices like Treasury Management Online and eStatements. ACH transactions increase cash flow without increasing your workload. Add this helpful service to your business today.
- ACH initiation, reporting, and notification — all in one
- Expedite incoming cash flow
- Easily create ACH files to collect recurring fees, such as membership dues, HOA dues, or monthly billings
- Receive vendor payments
- Conveniently track all transactions with descriptions via Treasury Management Online and eStatements
- Streamline recordkeeping; fewer errors in accounting
- Eliminate waste and expense of paper checks and notifications
- Efficient and accurate processing
NACHA Operating Rules for ACH Originator(s)
All originators of ACH interchange are required to comply with the regulations set forth by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules for ACH Originators. The NACHA Operating Rules provide the contract law framework and record specifications for the processing of ACH transactions. Stay current on the ACH Rules! Visit the NACHA website for more information.
Remote Deposit Capture1
The days of running back and forth between the bank, sometimes multiple times a day, are gone. Convenient remote deposit capture enables you to deposit as many checks as necessary, without even leaving your office.
Sign, scan, and send — three simple steps and a matter of minutes is all that stands between having a check at your office and the bank receiving the deposit. Remote Deposit Capture is not only easy, it also accelerates cash flow, heightens your protection against check fraud, and reduces errors in accounting. Benefit in multiple ways by signing your business up today.
- Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Utilizes a desk scanner and internet access
- Simply sign, scan, then send checks to the bank for processing
- Checks are converted to an electronic image that is then securely transmitted to the bank
- Streamline check handling from multiple offices or locations
- Same day credit up to 5pm Monday through Thursday and 6pm on Friday; realize funds quicker, accelerating cash flow
- Saves time; the whole process can be done in a matter of minutes
- Reduce time and money spent on document preparation and transportation
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Reduce the risk of check fraud by eliminating the circulation of paper checks
- Features state-of-the-art security, including multiple firewalls and intrusion detection systems
1Fees may apply, for more information visit one of our offices or contact one of our Treasury Management Professionals.