Earn as you spend with an account that combines both convenience and interest in one spot.
- Competitive Interest
- Unlimited Check Writing1
- Online & Mobile Banking1
- Earn competitive interest on your money
- Avoid the $10 monthly service charge by maintaining an average daily balance of $2,500 or more2
- Includes the following exclusive services:
- 50% off current safe deposit box pricing3
- 1 free cashier’s check per statement cycle
- Free initial order of checks; subsequent orders free to accountholders 50 years and older4
- Up to $20 refunded in ATM surcharges from other financial institutions per statement cycle5
- No F&M Bank surcharge for use of foreign ATMs
- Unlimited check writing1
- Free online and mobile banking services, including1:
- Free bill pay
- Free mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Includes Visa® debit card
- Overdraft protection available1
- No fee for use of F&M Bank ATMs1
- $50 minimum deposit to open
1Ask your banker for information on the terms and conditions of these services.
2Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, foreign (non-F&M Bank) ATM surcharge, etc. may apply.
3Safe Deposit Boxes are not available at all branch locations and are subject to availability. There is a one-time $20 Safe Deposit Box key fee.
4Free checks must be ordered through F&M Bank's check printer of choice. For all check orders, customer pays tax, shipping, and tracking charges.
5Your account will receive a refund which will be posted at the end of your account statement cycle for a maximum of $20 for any foreign ATM fees from (non-F&M Bank) Bank ATM usage within the United States posted during your monthly account statement cycle. Your refund will be forfeited if your account is closed prior to the end of the monthly statement cycle. Transactions that are conducted at or near the end of your monthly statement cycle period may not post to your account for a few business days depending upon the processing method the (non-F&M Bank) ATM provider uses, and thus would be eligible for a refund in the next monthly statement cycle period. In addition, foreign ATM fees will post to your account as they occur and will lower your actual available balance until they are offset by the refund that occurs on the last day of your account statement cycle.
Effective 4/1/2021. Refer to the Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II, for additional information on account terms and fees.