One of our branches is always within arm’s reach. Bank entirely online at any time with our digital banking suite.
Online & Mobile Banking1
- Free & secure, experience the smooth transition of your F&M accounts on all your devices
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Place stop payments and download transactions2
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Customizable dashboard allows features to be added, removed, resized & reorganized
- Use fingerprint authentication, Face ID, or a 4-digit passcode to quickly access the mobile app
- Easily manage your finances — tag, add notes or images of receipts to transactions to keep track of expenses
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Works on all compatible browsers
For more information, refer to the Online & Mobile Banking End User Agreement
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Requires enrollment in Online & Mobile Banking
- Payments are electronic:
- Faster delivery than paper checks
- No additional fee to use bill pay for consumers
For more information, refer to the Bill Pay Agreement
Must use EZ Banking Mobile App for this feature.
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Enter the check amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at F&M Bank.”
For more information, refer to the Easy Mobile Check Deposit Agreement
Keep up-to-date on your accounts and activate today:
- Select the type of alerts: Balance and/or Transaction
- Get notified by:
- Text Message
- In-app Message (when you login to Online & Mobile Banking)
Online & Mobile Banking will automatically send you an alert when:
- Your account reaches a specific low or high balance (you specify the amount)
- A credit or debit transaction is made over a pre-determined amount
Sign Up is Easy
After you login to Online & Mobile Banking, click on the account you would like to set alerts for, then "Alert Preferences". Next, set up when you want to receive an alert (i.e. Low Balance), and how you want to receive the alert (i.e. Email Message). It's that easy!
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Enroll in eStatements
- Before you enroll, login to Online & Mobile Banking or contact us below to verify your email address on file with F&M Bank is correct.
- Enroll in eStatements in 2 ways:
- EZ Banking Mobile App, go to the triple bar menu on the top-left and select “eStatements”
- Computer or tablet, select “eStatements” from the sidebar menu.
You will then be prompted to read through the disclosure, select available accounts for enrollment and a welcome screen will complete the switch.
Your next regularly scheduled deposit account statement will be generated electronically and you will be notified by email when it’s ready.
Need to update your email?
- While logged in, send us a secure message to update your email address
- Contact our Call Center: 800-888-1498, M-F, 8am to 6pm, PT
- Visit a local branch
For more information, refer to the eStatement Disclosure Agreement
1 For new users, enrollment is required. There is no fee from F&M Bank to use Online & Mobile Banking. Internet access is required, check with your mobile carrier about fees for internet data, text messaging, or other related services.
2 Fees may apply for Stop Payments, and use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
3 Some restrictions will apply and funds from a mobile deposit are not available for immediate use. Refer to our Online & Mobile Banking End User License Agreement for more information.
This information is effective 6/1/2023 and subject to change anytime without notice.