One of our branches is always within arm’s reach. Bank entirely online at any time with our digital banking suite.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for F&M Bank customers1
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Place stop payments and download transactions2
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Customizable dashboard within online banking
- Works on all compatible browsers
See Online Banking in Action
Want to see it for yourself? Before enrolling, check out our online banking demo.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- $5.95 per month; excess activity fee of $0.50 for each payment in excess of 20 per month3
- Requires enrollment in online banking
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in two convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile Banking Enrollment
There are two easy ways to enroll in mobile banking:
- Enroll within Online Banking by clicking on the Options Tab then the Mobile Settings Tab.
- You can also enroll through our Easy Mobile Banking site with your mobile device. Once on the Mobile Banking site, log in and then follow the quick and easy sign-up steps!
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:4
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at F&M Bank.”
Mobile Deposit Enrollment
Once you have signed up for Online Banking, enrolled in Easy Mobile Banking, and have downloaded the EZ Smartphone App, click here to access the Enrollment Form & Agreement for our Easy Mobile Check Deposit program.
Review the entire Enrollment Form & Agreement as there are eligibility requirements, limitations to the type, amount, and volume of checks that can be deposited, and depending upon the account type, a fee of $0.50 for each deposit made may apply.
Complete and sign the Enrollment Form. Retain the Agreement for your records.
Return the completed Enrollment Form to the Bank – either by dropping it off at a branch, sending it back by mail to F&M Bank / PO Box 3000 / Lodi CA 95241, or by faxing it to (209) 367-2347.
You text us and we will text you back. It's free!1
- Bal = Get balances for all of your accounts
- Hist = Get recent transactions for all of your accounts
- Bal + Mobile Short Name = Get the balance on one of your accounts
- Hist + Mobile Short Name = Get the recent transactions on one of your accounts
- Help = See a list of all commands
- Stop = Cancel your F&M Bank Easy Text Banking
Enroll for Easy Text Banking from within Online Banking by clicking on the Options Tab then the Text Mobile Settings Tab.
Sign up today for convenient email and login alerts — keep up to date on your accounts! When you sign up, there are many alerts to choose from. Select the ones you want to activate, and then you can customize them to meet your needs!
We can automatically send you an Email Alert when:
- Your account reaches a specific low or high balance (you determine the amounts)
- A bill payment is made
- And much more
When you login to Online Banking, helpful Login Alert messages can be waiting for you when:
- A specific item clears
- You have insufficient funds
- And much more
Sign Up is Easy
After you login to Online Banking, click on the Options tab, then Alerts. Next set up when you want to receive an alert (i.e. Low Balance), and how you want to receive the alert (i.e. Email Message). It's that easy.
- Must be enrolled in online banking to use
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Enroll in eStatements
- Please log into your Online Banking profile and click the “Options” link on the menu bar.
- Verify your email address is correct. Once confirmed, click the "eStatements" link on the menu bar.
- You will then be prompted to read through the disclosure, select available accounts for enrollment and a welcome screen will complete the switch.
Trouble enrolling for eStatements?
Below are a couple suggestions:
Email Address is Incorrect
This can be changed by inputting a new email in the "Change Email Address" field and click "submit". Select "eStatements" from the Online Banking page, select available accounts and this will complete your enrollment.
Email Address is Not Listed
Under the Options menu, enter your email address into the "Change Email Address" field and click "submit". It will take one business day for our system to update. Then you can return to Online Banking to enroll.
1There is no fee from F&M Bank to use Online Banking, Easy Mobile Banking, Easy Text Banking, Email Alerts or the SmartPhone Apps. However, to use Online Banking, Easy Mobile Banking, Email Alerts and the SmartPhone Apps, web access is required and text messaging is desirable; text messaging is required for Easy Text Banking. To use Easy Text Banking you must also have our free Online Banking service, and text messaging is required on your cell phone or mobile device. Check with your mobile carrier about fees they may charge you for internet access, text messaging or other related services. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II, for a complete list of fees and charges that may apply including a monthly fee for our optional Online Bill Pay service.
2Fees may apply for Stop Payments, and use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
3Depending on the account type, there may be a monthly service charge of $5.95. If applicable, there is also an Excess Activity Fee of $0.50 for each payment in excess of 20 per month. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II, and our Online Banking and Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure for a complete list of fees and charges that may apply.
4Some restrictions will apply and funds from a mobile deposit are not available for immediate use. Refer to our Easy Mobile Check Deposit Agreement for more information.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.