Good habits are best learned early. Teach your teen the banking basics with a hands-on account.
- No Monthly Service Charge1
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Visa® Debit Card
- No monthly service charge1
- No minimum balance requirements
- Exclusive checking account for teens age 13 to 172
- Helps your young one learn the basics of money management
- Converts to Worry-FREE Checking® account when owner turns 18
- Free online and mobile banking services, including3:
- Free bill pay
- Free mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Includes Visa® debit card
- No fee for use of F&M Bank ATMs3
- $25 minimum deposit to open
1No Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply. Other fees apply for example: use of (non-F&M Bank) ATMs.
2This is a non-interest-bearing account for Consumer Customers between the ages of 13-17. The Teen Checking account must be opened in-branch only, and be owned jointly by a minor and an adult. Upon reaching the age of 18, the account will be converted to a Worry-FREE Checking® account
3Ask your banker for information on the terms and conditions of these services.
Effective 7/1/2022. Refer to the Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II, for additional information on account terms and fees.