Saving is always a smart move, whether it’s for next week or next year. We help make it easy.
- Competitive Interest
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Save up for something specific or simply a rainy day
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- Avoid the $3 monthly service charge by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $300 or more1
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $2 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Fee(s) for excess withdrawals are waived if $300 minimum daily balance is maintained
- Free online and mobile banking services, including:
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
This account is available to Consumer Customers (including Trustees), Non-Profit Organizations, and Sole Proprietorships. It requires a $100 minimum opening deposit. Six (6) withdrawals of any type may be made without charge excluding overdraft transfers. If your daily balance remains at least $300 at all times during the monthly statement cycle, additional withdrawals will be without charge. However, if you do not maintain the minimum balance, a $3 monthly service charge will be imposed and if more than six (6) withdrawals of any type are made, each of these additional withdrawals will result in a $2 service charge fee. Interest is credited to the account at the end of each calendar quarter.
1Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.