Business is full of uncertainty. Set aside some company funds to gain peace of mind — and interest.
- Competitive Interest
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Simplified saving solution for your growing business
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining a $500 minimum daily balance or more1
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $2 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Fee(s) for excess withdrawals are waived if $500 minimum daily balance is maintained
- Free online and mobile banking services, including2:
- Free eStatements
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Government Agencies
- Other Business Organizations and Public Entities
This account is available to Corporations, Government Agencies, and Partnerships. It requires a minimum opening deposit of $500. Six (6) withdrawals of any type may be made without charge (excluding overdraft transfers). However, if you do not maintain a $500 daily balance at all times during the monthly statement cycle, a $5 monthly service charge will be imposed and if more than six (6) withdrawals of any type are made, each of these additional withdrawals will result in a $2 service charge fee. Interest is credited to the account at the end of each calendar quarter. Other fees and charges may apply and may reduce earnings.
1Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply.
2Ask your banker for information on the terms and conditions of these services.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.