Leverage your home equity to open a line of credit that’s always there when you need it.1
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Revolving Credit
- Turn the equity in your home into ongoing, affordable financing
- Competitive variable rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime during the draw period without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available through in-person or phone transfers as well as checks tied to a specified F&M Bank checking account
- The interest paid might be tax deductible2
- Set up automatic payments to be deducted from your account monthly
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
1Third party fees generally ranging from $150 to $1500 may apply. Maximum LTV ratio is 75%. No co-ops and single or double wide manufactured homes. Annual fee of $75, which is waived in the first year and waived in future years if you maintain an outstanding average daily balance of at least $20,000. Line has a 10 year interest-only payment draw period and a 15 year repayment period. During the interest-only period, principal balance is not reduced. At the end of this period, your monthly payment will increase, possible substantially even if the interest rate stays the same because you will be required to pay down the outstanding principle balance. Always consider paying more than the minimum payment to pay down the principal. Property insurance is required. This information is accurate as of 4/1/2021 and is subject to change without notice. Ask us for the current index and margin.
2Consult a tax advisor.
NMLS ID# of 435145
To request a demand for payoff, call us at (800) 552-6796 during regular business hours, M-F, 8am-5pm, PT.
Mail Loan Payments to:
Loan Service Center
P.O. Box 3000
Lodi, CA 95241-1902
Payments received before 5pm Monday through Friday are credited on the date received. Automatic payments are processed on the loan due date or prior business day if on a weekend or holiday.
For loan information requests or to assert a loan error, please contact us at the above address.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.