With a Visa® credit card, you can add flexibility, convenience, and security to how your business spends.
- Competitive Rates
- Anytime Funds
- Earn Rewards
- Competitive rates and boosted purchasing power online and offline
- Shop everywhere Visa® is accepted
- Earn rewards points as you spend with Simply Reward®
- Redeem your points for account credits, gift cards, travel, and more1
- Easily manage your card at www.cardcenterdirect.com
- Add employee cards at no cost
- Handle and make payments 24/7
- EMV chip included for greater security
- Includes auto rental coverage, emergency cash, travel assistance, and more2
- Each card offers fraud monitoring and zero fraud liability3
- Quickly replace your card if lost or stolen
Your life. Your choice.
Earn more rewards for all your everyday purchases.1
- 3x the points at grocery stores, discount stores, gas stations, and restaurants and fast food
- 1x the points for all other purchases
WE MAKE IT EASY TO REDEEM
Access your account to see how many points you’ve earned through online banking or your monthly statement at www.cardcenterdirect.com.
Redeem your reward points for Account Credits, Gift Cards, Travel, Entertainment and more.1
ADDITIONAL VISA BENEFITS2
Visa’s Zero Liability Policy means you won’t be held responsible for any unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.3
Including auto rental coverage, emergency cash, travel/emergency assistance, warranty manager and more.
MOBILE PAYS SUPPORTED
ONLINE CREDIT CARD CONTROL
- View transactions, pay bills and track expenses.
- Includes eStatements with 18 months of history.
CARDHOLDER SELF-SERVICE CONTACTS
Cards issued by UMB Bank, n.a.
1Cardholders earn three (3) points per dollar on purchases with MCC codes: 5411 (Grocery Stores), 5541 or 5542 (Gas), 5310 (Discount Stores), 5812 (Restaurants) and 5814 (Fast Food). Cardholders earn one (1) point per dollar on all other purchases. See Simply Rewards Rules for details.
2If you are approved with a credit line that is equal to or greater than $5,000, a Visa Signature account will be issued, and if the credit line is less than $5,000, a Visa Platinum account will be issued. The benefits of Visa Platinum accounts differ from Visa Signature accounts. See Guide to Benefits and Cardholder Agreement that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions apply.
3Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
See card application for important rate, fee and program information.