Financial success starts with saving. Help your child learn its value with this handy account.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Service Charge1
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Teach your young one the value of saving at an early age
- Available to customers under the age of 18
- Must be owned jointly by a minor and adult
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- No monthly service charge1
- No minimum balance requirements
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $2 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Fee(s) for excess withdrawals are waived if $300 minimum daily balance is maintained
- Free online and mobile banking services, including:
- Free bill pay
- Free mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- $10 minimum deposit to open
This account is available to Consumer Customers under the age of 18. Upon reaching the age of 18, the account will be transferred to a Regular Savings account. Monthly maintenance charges will then be assessed depending on the account balance (please see Regular Savings, in our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Book II). The Junior Savers account must be owned jointly by a minor and an adult or as a custodian account held for a minor unless the minor has a valid government issued picture ID, in which case the minor may sign on the account individually. This account requires a $10 minimum opening deposit, has no monthly service charge, and permits six (6) withdrawals of any type during each month without charge. If your daily balance at any time falls below $300 during your statement cycle and if withdrawals of any type exceed six (6), a $2 service charge fee per withdrawal will apply. However if your daily balance remains at least $300 during the monthly statement cycle additional withdrawals will be without charge. Interest is credited to the account at the end of each calendar quarter. An Account Closure Fee is also assessed if the account is closed within 6 months of the opening date.
1No Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
This information is effective 4/1/2021 and subject to change anytime without notice.