- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
Online Banking for Business
F&M Bank's Online Banking for Business* allows you immediate access to your account, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
See important Disclosure Information below.*
It's the easy way to manage your money.
- View Real-Time Account Activity: Up to 3 months of transactions. Plus, locate and print images of paid checks, deposit tickets, deposited items, and more!
- Transfer Funds Between Eligible F&M Accounts and Schedule Future Transfers: Anytime, and anywhere you have a PC and internet access!
- Place Stop Payments*: The minute it needs to happen.
- Download Transactions*: Into Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, and more: the versatile compatibility you are looking for.
- Safe: Your information is kept safe using the latest in hardware and software technology including Multi-Factor Authentication, and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with 128 bit encryption.
Is your browser compatible?
Check to see if you are running a supported browser here: Supported Browsers
Customize to fit your needs.
- Determine Online Access Limits and User Rights within your company.
- Determine which of your employees initiate Wire Transfers and ACH Payments.
- Set dollar limits for individual users of ACH and Wires.
To sign up for Online Banking for Business, contact us.
For more information visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
To use Online Banking for Business a fee may be charged, and web access is required. Fees may apply for our optional Bill Pay service, Stop Payments, Wire Transfers, ACH availability and activity; and use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II which you received at account opening.
This information is effective 8/1/14 and subject to change anytime without notice.
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California Member FDIC.