Mobile devices have come a long way from the original flip phones of the 90's. Today's devices are smarter and more capable than ever. They give us the freedom to perform a myriad of tasks while on the go; including those that may involve the transmission or storage of your sensitive financial information. Many additional things we use on a daily basis are now connected and at risk for electronic compromise. These can range from TVs, Cable or Satellite Receivers, Broadband Routers, Thermostats, Cars, etc. These devices make up what are known as the Internet of Things (IoT). The links below will help you stay aware and protect your personal information while using these great devices so you can stay connected safely use your devices and great mobile apps such as our Easy Mobile Banking and Easy Mobile Deposit.
- Protecting Your Mobile Device – Tips for securing your mobile device
- Securing your IoT Devices – What you need to know to secure your internet of things (IoT) devices
- Disposing of Your Mobile Device – How to dispose of your old device safely.
- ID Theft... by Mobile Phone – Reduce the risk of mobile phone ID theft with these tips.
- Tips for Using Public Wi-Fi Networks – Protect your information when using public wireless networks.