- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
Online usage is definitely on the rise...so is online fraud. Proactively protect your business from becoming a victim of fraudulent activity by arming yourself with Fraud Protection security.
Fraud is a broad term these days. Unfortunately there are many different forms to be on the lookout for — some of which you might not even be aware of. Add peace of mind to your business by having systems in place if fraud-related issues should arise.
To learn more or to sign your business up for these fraud-mitigating solutions today, call one of our branches or send us a quick inquiry, and one of our knowledgeable Treasury Management Professionals will be in contact with you shortly.
Increasing security really can be easy. This helpful service protects your business from fraudulent activity by adding an extra layer of controls. Enhanced features include secure token, time protect, and internet protocol protect — all of which makes it very difficult for you to become a victim of fraud. Speak to a commercial relationship manager about all of the benefits of Easy Secure today.
- Includes features to increase the security for your Treasury Management Online
- Enjoy increased peace of mind; know your information is receiving increased security
- Protect your business account from fraudulent access, including:
- Secure Token - Secure Tokens are small hand-held devices that generate a single use six digit security code used each time you log in.
- Time Protect - The Time Protect feature allows you to establish a customized Treasury Management Online access schedule that meets your business needs.
- Internet Protocol Protect - The Internet Protocol (IP) Protect feature allows you to define from which computer systems users can access Treasury Management Online.
Positive Pay & ACH Positive Pay
Stop fraud dead in its tracks before it affects your business. Positive Pay compares the transactions that are presented to what you have actually issued, calling attention to any mismatches that occur. Should fraud occur, Positive Pay allows you to instruct the bank to return the fraudulent item.
This helpful service can be applied to both check and ACH transactions. Safeguard your money by signing up today.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Simple, back end process:
- Positive Pay - Automatically compares checks presented for payment to those in your check issued file
- ACH Positive Pay - Automatically compares the ACH transactions presented for payment to the authorized company's on file
- Sends alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Timely return of money should fraud occur
- Enjoy increased peace of mind, knowing your information is receiving increased security
ACH Block & Filter
Proactively monitor ACH transactions with the help of an ACH Block & Filter. By pre-setting parameters and halting ACH activity that you have not authorized, this convenient service allows you to safeguard your business against fraud.
This service provides the flexibility to block all ACH debits and credits from selected accounts or allow ACH debits and credits from designated companies. So the control is ultimately in your hands. Feel confident that your money is going to the right place by signing up today.
- Greater peace of mind; electronic fraud prevention
- 24/7 monitoring
- Gives you the choice to allow or return ACH debits or credits based on the criteria you define:
- Allows you to block all ACH debits from selected accounts
- Allows ACH debits or credits from those companies you designate
- Flags and holds transactions that you have not authorized
*Fees may apply, for more information visit one of our offices or contact one of our Treasury Management Professionals.