- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
In business, time is money. At F&M Bank, we strive to make more of both for your business via an accommodating suite of payment solutions.
Streamline accounts payable, reallocate resources, and reduce errors — ultimately boosting your bottom line.
To learn more or to sign your business up for these time-saving solutions today, call one of our branches or send us a quick inquiry, and one of our knowledgeable Treasury Management Professionals will be in contact with you shortly.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
The ebb and flow of business: money comes in, money goes out. Easily stay on top of outgoing funds without upping your workload. ACH services from F&M Bank enable you to pay vendors, process employee payroll, pay taxes, and schedule cash disbursements — all with ease.
Add an additional layer of convenience and accuracy without even leaving your office. An up-to-date list of transactions with detailed descriptions is conveniently available via your online banking portal.
- Conduct a number of outgoing payments, electronically:
- Directly deposit employee payroll
- Make vendor payments
- Pay state and federal taxes
- An up-to-date record of transactions is available via online banking or account statements
- Create a template to be used for recurring payments
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Improve cash flow
- Increase productivity by automating processes
- Cut down on employee resources and time
- Increase accuracy; reduces human error
- Eliminate wastes and expenses associated with paper checks
NACHA Operating Rules for ACH Originator(s)
All originators of ACH interchange are required to comply with the regulations set forth by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules for ACH Originators. The NACHA Operating Rules provide the contract law framework and record specifications for the processing of ACH transactions. Stay current on the ACH Rules! Visit the NACHA website for more information.
Easily move funds without physically moving yourself! Our easy-to-use online wire transfer services allow you to initiate domestic and international transfers from the convenience of your office. Save valuable time and resources — even create recurring templates for future use.
- Easy, same-day, safe movement of funds
- Initiate domestic and international wire transfers
- Initiate wire instructions from the convenience of your office
- Save time and company resources
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
*Fees may apply, for more information visit one of our offices or contact one of our Treasury Management Professionals.