- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
Wire Transfers are a quick and secure method of moving money between financial institutions, generally for specific and significant transactions, such as purchasing a home, paying an invoice, or sending money to family or friends.
There are generally four parties involved with a Wire Transfer:
- The Sender – the customer initiating the Wire Transfer from their bank account to the Beneficiary
The Sending Bank – the financial institution sending the money electronically on behalf of their customer
- The Beneficiary Bank – the financial institution receiving the money electronically on behalf of their customer
- The Beneficiary – the customer receiving the Wire Transfer to their bank account from the Sender
At F&M Bank we are both a ‘Sending Bank’ and a ‘Beneficiary Bank’.
We are proud to offer multiple options for our customers to initiate (send) an Outgoing Wire Transfer depending on the destination and the need:
- Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer (sent in U.S. Dollars to a financial institution inside the United States)
- Outgoing International Wire Transfer (sent in U.S. Dollars to a financial institution outside the United States)
- Outgoing FX/Foreign Currency Wire Transfer (sent in foreign currency to a financial institution outside the United States)
Customers wishing to send an Outgoing Wire Transfer will need to collect the following information from the beneficiary:
- ABA/Routing Number or SWIFT Code
- Account Number or IBAN
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
- Beneficiary Name (as it appears on the account)
- Beneficiary Address (physical address is required)
Domestic Wire Transfers generally are received by the Beneficiary Bank within one business day. International and FX Wire Transfers are generally received by the Beneficiary Bank within five business days. A fee does apply.*
Likewise, we offer this information, also known as Wire Transfer Instructions, for The Beneficiary (F&M customer) to receive an incoming Wire Transfer depending on the origin:Incoming Domestic Wire Transfer(sent from a financial institution inside the United States):
ABA/Routing #: 121108441 Bank Name: Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California Bank Address: 121 W Pine Street, Lodi CA 95240Incoming International Wire Transfer(sent from a financial institution outside the United States): SWIFT/BIC: FMCLUS66 Bank Name: Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California Bank Address: 121 W Pine Street, Lodi CA 95240 ABA/Bank Code: 121108441In addition to the bank information, for either type of Incoming Wire Transfer, The Sender will need the full name and address of The Beneficiary as it appears on the F&M account.Incoming Wire Transfers will be processed and posted to the account upon receipt. A fee does apply.*Questions on Incoming or Outgoing Wires? - Please contact your branch or a Call Center Representative at 800-888-1498, M-F 8am to 6pm PST and we will be glad to assist.
Fees apply from F&M Bank for monetary wire transfers. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Book II, for a complete list of fees and charges.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of other fees and charges, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
This information is effective 6/1/20 and subject to change anytime without notice.