- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
Have account information at your fingertips with FREE online eStatements! They are just like paper statements, except more convenient, environmentally-friendly and secure. The less paper trail you leave for identity thieves, the better you can prevent being a victim of fraud.
- Save paper and the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Simplify record keeping
- Easily access past statements (up to 18 months)
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Please log into your Online Banking profile and click the “Options” link on the menu bar.
- Verify your email address is correct. Once confirmed, click the "eStatements" link on the menu bar.
- You will then be prompted to read through the disclosure, select available accounts for enrollment and a welcome screen will complete the switch.
Your next regularly scheduled deposit account statement will be generated electronically and you will be notified by email when it's ready.
Need to register for Online Banking? ENROLL NOW!
Trouble enrolling for eStatements?
Below are a couple suggestions:
email address is incorrect
email address is not listed
This can be changed by inputting a new email in the "Change Email Address" field and click "submit". Select "eStatements" from the Online Banking page, select available accounts and this will complete your enrollment.
Under the Options menu, enter your email address into the "Change Email Address" field and click "submit". It will take one business day for our system to update. Then you can return to Online Banking to enroll.
If you are experiencing further issues, please contact our customer support at 800-888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. One of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
1 Must have Online Banking established to use this service.
2 For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II.
This information is effective 6/1/20 and subject to change anytime without notice.