F&M Bank's Online Banking for Business* allows you immediate access to your account, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It is the easy way to manage your company's money.
- View Real-Time Account Activity: Up to 3 months of transactions. Plus, locate and print images of paid checks, deposit tickets, deposited items, and more!
- Transfer Funds Between Eligible F&M Accounts and Schedule Future Transfers: Anytime, and anywhere you have a PC and internet access!
- Place Stop Payments*: The minute it needs to happen.
- Download Transactions*: Into Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, and more: the versatile compatibility you are looking for.
- Safe: Your information is kept safe using the latest in hardware and software technology including Multi-Factor Authentication, and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with 128 bit encryption.
Customize your online banking to fit your needs.
- Determine Online Access Limits and User Rights within your company.
- Determine which of your employees initiate wire transfers and ACH Payments.
- Set dollar limits for individual users of ACH and wires.
To sign up for Online Banking for Business, click here.
Also, sign up for convenient Email and Login Alerts to keep up to date on your accounts! For more information click here.
* To use Online Banking for Business a fee may be charged, and web access is required. Fees may apply for our optional Bill Pay service, Stop Payments, Wire Transfers, ACH availability and activity; and use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. For complete account information, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges which you receive at account opening.
For more information visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California Member FDIC.