- Community Reinvestment
- About Us
To contact F&M Bank
121 W. Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
1 (800) 888-1498
F&M Bank's Free* Online Banking is the easy, quick, and secure way to manage your money.
See important Account Disclosure Information below.*
- View real-time account activity: And up to 6 months of transactions. Plus, see and print your check images and deposit slips (front and back). It's banking the modern way.
- Transfer funds: Between eligible F&M accounts and schedule future transfers anytime, and anywhere you have a PC and internet access!
- Place stop payments*: The minute it needs to happen.
- Download transactions*: Into Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, and more: the versatile compatibility you're looking for.
- Safe: Your information is kept safe using the latest in hardware and software technology including Multi-Factor Authentication, and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with 128 bit encryption.
Is your browser compatible?
Check to see if you are running a supported browser here: Supported Browsers
There has never been a better time to sign up for Online Banking and Online Bill Pay.
We are excited to announce NEW upgraded services that bring even more convenience, more features, and more things to love about banking and paying your bills online. Now, they are easier, faster and, as always, very secure.
Online Banking Statement Rewards
This free feature presents money saving opportunities and reward incentives based on electronic spending patterns, such as debit card transactions. The Rewards are conveniently available in your online banking transaction listing. Incentives include two primary reward types:
- Purchase rewards, which provides deals or discounts from many of the country's leading retailers such as department stores, restaurants, specialty stores, etc.
- Bill Analyzer, which allows you to perform a personalized search to find money-saving recommendations on important monthly expenses and household bills such as cell phone bill, TV service, gas fill-ups, etc.
- Safe and Secure, your personal information is never shared in the presenting of the StatementRewards special offers.
Account Dashboard and Bill Pay Dashboard
You can personalize your Online Banking and Bill Pay experience by building a personal dashboard that contains only the information you find convenient. Plus, set your dashboard as your customized 'start' page to streamline your Online Banking.
Email and Login Alerts
Sign up today for convenient email and login alerts to keep up to date on your accounts! Read more about this useful feature.
Banking on your mobile phone?
Be sure to check out our other convenient banking services, such as Easy Mobile Banking, Easy Text Banking and our EZ SmartPhone Apps.
For more information visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.
*Account Disclosure Information
1 There is no fee from F&M Bank to use Online Banking, Easy Mobile Banking, Easy Text Banking, Email Alerts or the SmartPhone Apps. However, to use Online Banking, Easy Mobile Banking, Email Alerts and the SmartPhone Apps, web access is required and text messaging is desirable; text messaging is required for Easy Text Banking. To use Easy Text Banking you must also have our free Online Banking service, and text messaging is required on your cell phone or mobile device. Check with your mobile carrier about fees they may charge you for internet access, text messaging or other related services. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges for a complete list of fees and charges that may apply including a monthly fee for our optional Online Bill Pay service.
2 Fees may apply for Stop Payments, and use of Microsoft Money®, Intuit Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and others. Restrictions may apply. For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II which you received at account opening.
This information is effective 8/1/14 and subject to change anytime without notice.
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California Member FDIC.