Easy Mobile Banking
Access your accounts anywhere using your cell phone or mobile device. It's Free!*
On November 4, 2013, the screens on our Mobile Browser version of Mobile Banking were updated to a fresher and cleaner look. The enhanced site does not change the functionality or the features – simply the visual appearance.
- View Account Balances: So you always know your account status.
- Check Transactions: See if a check cleared, or a deposit was made, from remote locations at odd hours. It's so easy.
- Transfer Funds between Accounts: Because flexibility empowers your banking decisions.
- Pay Bills: With additional Bill Pay service.
- Easy Mobile Banking requires free* Online Banking, click here to sign up.
There are two easy ways to enroll into Easy Mobile Banking:
• Enroll within Online Banking by clicking on the Options Tab then the Mobile Settings Tab.
• You can also enroll through our Easy Mobile Banking site (www.fmbonline.mobi) with your mobile device. Once on the Mobile Banking site, log in and then follow the quick and easy sign-up steps!
*There is no fee from F&M Bank to use Online Banking, Easy Mobile Banking, Easy Text Banking, Email Alerts or the SmartPhone Apps. However, to use Online Banking, Easy Mobile Banking, Email Alerts and the SmartPhone Apps, web access is required and text messaging is desirable; text messaging is required for Easy Text Banking. To use Easy Text banking you must also have our free Online Banking service, and text messaging is required on your cell phone or mobile device. Check with your mobile carrier about fees they may charge you for internet access, text messaging or other related services. Refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges for a complete list of fees and charges that may apply including a monthly fee for our optional Online Bill Pay service.
For more information visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you. For complete account information, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges which you receive at account opening.