Wall Street Checking
Wall Street Checking pays higher interest on higher balances.
Minimum Opening Deposit
Monthly Service Charge1
- The Monthly Service Charge will be waived if, during that monthly statement cycle, you maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500.
- Pays Tiered Interest
- Earn the Tier 1 interest rate on balances below $8,000.
- Earn the higher Tier 2 interest rate on daily balances of $8,000 or above.
- No Limit on Check Writing and No Per Check Charge.2
- F&M Bank VISA® Money Card or ATM Card is Available Upon Request.3
Wall Street Checking. This account is available to Consumer Customers; requires a $50 minimum opening deposit. It is an interest bearing checking account with tiered interest rates. A monthly service charge of $8 will be imposed if the daily balance falls below $2,500 at any time. Tier 1 interest is paid on balances below $8,000. Tier 2 interest is paid on balances of $8,000 or more. An F&M Bank Money Card or Automated Teller Machine/Point-of-Sale Card is available upon request.
Footnotes and Disclosure Information
1 Monthly Service Charge refers to a recurring monthly account service charge or account maintenance fee; other fees and charges may apply.
2 Customer purchases checks.
3 Other fees apply for example: a monthly Point of Sale (POS) charge, and for use of non-F&M Bank ATMs.
For terms and conditions, account information, and a list of fees and charges that may apply, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges, Books I & II which you receive at account opening.
This information is effective 8-5-13 and subject to change anytime without notice.
Visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you.