In business, time is money - Automated Payment service can save you both!
- Offer Your Employees Direct Deposit of Payroll.
- Use ACH to Pay State and Federal Taxes.
- Increase Cash Flow by Creating ACH Files for Recurring Fees, Association Dues, etc.
- Initiate Wire Transfers From Your Computer.
- All Transactions and Descriptions Appear Through Online Banking, and on Your Easy to Read Account Statements.
NACHA Operating Rules for ACH Originator(s)
All originators of ACH interchange are required to comply with the regulations set forth by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules for ACH Originators. The NACHA Operating Rules provide the contract law framework and record specifications for the processing of ACH transactions.
Stay current on the ACH Rules! To visit the NACHA website click here.
For more information visit any of our convenient locations or call us at (800) 888-1498, M-F 8am-6pm PST. Either way, one of our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives will be happy to assist you. Wire transfer fee and others may apply. For complete account information, please refer to our Customer Agreement & Schedule of Charges which you receive at account opening.
Farmers & Merchants Bank of Central California Member FDIC.